To preserve and enhance The Grand Opera House as a venue for community theater performance, dance, music
and film, to contribute to the economy and inspire the Tri-State Area through support of the arts.
The Grand Opera House is:
- A regional venue for excellent community and professional theater; concerts; film and educational programs.
- A catalyst for community events, festivals, and cultural gatherings.
- A cultural and economic anchor that continues to attract new energy, resources, and artistic possibilities for the tri-state area.
- A theater designed to sustain its operations long-term and year-round while growing its audience and creativity
- Volunteers are the heart of our operation; without them, we would not exist.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement and encouragement of creativity.
- We will always treat our patrons and donors with respect and courtesy.
- We will treat our paid staff as professionals.
- We will support and encourage the continued growth of the tri-state arts community.
Board of Directors
Chad Witthoeft ~ President
Tara Brock ~ President-Elect
Mary Kay Pancratz ~ Past President
Debbie Tancrell ~ Secretary/Treasurer
Steve Fisher ~ Member
Janet Burrow ~ Member
Steve Juergens ~ Member
Jen Mond ~ Member
Ellen Goodman ~ Member
Corey Moss ~ Member
Artistic Director – Frank McClain
Technical Director – Tracey Richardson
Office Manager – Mary Gaede
Box Office – Michelle Blanchard
Concessions – Michelle Blanchard
Costumes – Gloria Fitzpatrick
House Manager – Helen Kilburg
Hair and Makeup – Michelle Blanchard
Playreading – Janet Burrow
Publicity – Michelle Blanchard & Frank McClain